School Project 3: Cell Surge
- A 2D side scrolling shoot em' up made with our school Engine TGA2D.
- Together with Gunnar Frennesson, I developed the 6 different types of enemies in our game.
- Designing different movement patterns, to great extent using a sine curve with different variations to get interesting flocking behaviour on enemies.
- Thanks to the love and care our enemies received, I managed to create a diverse range of enemies which required different solutions to be defeated by the player.
- Implemented the final boss, which I particularly enjoyed in this project and sparked my interest in gameplay code.
2D Side scrolling Shoot 'em up
12 weeks part-time
My main contributions:
- Movement patterns
- Final boss